Sunday, July 12, 2009

Girl Talk Blog

Carolyn Mahaney (C.J. Mahaney's wife) and her daughters have a blog that is extremely encouraging and informative!! I recommend all women to regularly check-out there blogs and learn from their wisdom as mothers, wives, and women of God. You will love it. I have enjoyed their love for truth, their recipes, and their humor! But especially this week, because each Friday they have the Friday funnies - and one of my close friends, Cara Croft MADE the Friday funnies this week!! So check it out here!!!

4 comments:

Eowyn's Heir said...

hey sarah!

ummm... I forgot about our Bradley Childbirth Class on Monday nights, 7-9. :/ So tomorrow night wouldn't work for us after all... And then Ryan has his wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday, so I doubt he'll be up to eating anything (much less meat) until NEXT week. Can we do something then (maybe Thurs. or Fri.)?

Danna said...

In reference to Cara's story on the Friday funnies...I'll have to make sure that Brian doesn't put the rings on his Bible in 19 days and if he does and they do fall then I'll just slightly lift my dress and have Michael pick them up.

Brian and Cara said...

Yes Danna, that's your forewarning! Though, he has perfected it since and hasn't dropped one in many years! I'll keep my fingers crossed!! :)

Sarah Bebee said...

Danna-we will pray that doesn't happen during your wedding...but it's good to have a plan in case!!! I can't believe you are in the SERIOUS countdown!! I LOVE IT!! I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Riedl!!