Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Pictures

We have much to post on from the last few weeks!

TEXAS! Brooklynn, Ryan and I travelled to the Austin-area for our spring break. It was filled with family, friends, and fun! We miss Nonnie and Bah-bah (Shea help me with spelling), and all of the Politte family already!!! Expect some Texas pictures this upcoming week.

Brooklynn is getting bigger each day! She has started laughing and smiling more. She can raise her head when lieing on her tummy. And man does she get excited to see her dad each day when he comes home! She is sleeping through the night and has been such a joy!


Our friend Cara took some pictures of the family at Easter. Here are some favorites!






5 comments:

Laura said...

for some reason in those pictures..i see some resemblance of ty. i don't know. she's precious though!

jengrusy said...

Sarah,
You have such a good looking family. Cara did a great job on the pictures. I'm excited to hear that Brooklyn is sleeping through the night! Yeah. How wonderful. You seem like you are doing such a great job with her and are such a sweet mommy already.

Sarah Bebee said...

Laura -- we think she looks like Ty alot too! Funny! She definately is a Bebee-girl! & Thanks Jenny! We are loving our time with Brooklynn! Can't wait for your little girl and a new friend! :o)

Jamie Butts said...

I don't know much about babies yet, but that seems GREAT about sleeping through the night already. Please take good notes for me on what you are learning! :) This is silly, but I've always (or at least since teaching) been one of those people who needs a lot of sleep (I mean seriously, I go to bed at 9), so sometimes I worry about how I'm going to do at this mommy-on-night-shift thing, but I know it will be worth it! :) But, I will look forward to the sleeping-through-the-night stage, I'm sure!

Kristy said...

She is Beautiful! Titus sends a big hello to her.