Monday, March 23, 2009

Gigi's Visit to Kentucky

Brooklynn and I had an eventful week!!
We had our GIGI with us ALL week!!!
We miss you already Gigi!
Here are a few highlights from our week!
Mom got to come to school with me and meet all of my students!
Here are my third grade girls!

Thursday night we went to Southeast Christian Church's Easter Pageant (the largest in the world)! Many of my students were in it and we enjoyed our time! It reminds us to think on Christ during this time of the year and His sacrifice!










Last week we had Brooklynn's six week check up and she weighed in GREAT!
Weight: 9 lbs 3 oz.
Length: 22 1/4 in.
50 percentile on everything!!
Yeah Brooklynn!!! She is growing and changing each day! She is more expressive and talkative (baby gibberish!) as well!! She has her first visit to Texas to see the Bebee family a week from today. We promise to take pictures and keep you all updated!


6 comments:

OhK-Booth said...

Sweet Gigi! I just love her. Thanks for having me over for dinner while she was here. Love ya darlin!

Anonymous said...

I'm in a picture! YAY I'm famous! lol

appreciated you guys coming, it was a blessing

Jamie Butts said...

Sweet pictures! I love Gigi too! We saw the Southeast Passion, too, and we really enjoyed it. Wasn't the music good, too?
Love you!

Kari Plevan said...

You are your mom could be twins. And in that first pic she is gorgeous! Which means you are too!!! ;)

Love y'all both!

Sara Nickson said...

Isn't it great having YOUR mommy visit! Nothing beats it, and our mommies know exactly what we need!

Kari Plevan said...

We need a new post Mrs. Bebee. :)