Sunday, March 08, 2009

Brooklynn's Picture Gallery

Due to a popular request, here are some more pictures of Miss Brooklynn!! Expect an updated blog this week as well with a picture from this morning's Sunday service. Ryan preached during the morning service at Auburndale! He did a Great job and looked Sharp in his suit! I'll post pictures and a link to hear his sermon soon!
For now...some more pictures!!
Proud Grandparents!!

Our sweet Brooklynn!


Update on week 5:
Brooklynn is approximately 8 lbs!! (We go to the doctor on Wednesday, so I'll give you an official udpate.) She is sleeping and eating great. We even had two nights in a row with 5 hours sleep uninterrupted! Whoo-hoo!! She visited Dorothy Sayers this week for the first time - meeting lots of students and loving parents! She went for her first official walk with the entire family - Ryan, me and even Bella. On Friday we ran around with the Crofts and prepared Brooklynn for sibling-hood. And to top it off - she got to hear her daddy preach this morning (Cara Croft did a great job keeping her snuggled and sleeping during the entire service! Thanks Cara!) It's been a great week, and right now she is exhausted and sleeping! You have to love newborns!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the update...keep 'em coming!

Oh...we ate with Jill and Chad (and Cayson) the other day and she was excited y'all finally got to talk!

Kari Plevan said...

I love the new post Sarah. Good job! Keep it up!

Brooklynn is as precious as ever. I think you should put on her "latest happenings"...snuggling with Aunt Kari while mommy and daddy take a nap on their neighbor's couch. :)

Jamie Butts said...

Ooh... pretty blanket!
She's so terrific. I just love her.

Sorry I couldn't make Ryan's sermon. I actually had SS and nursery duty. I will listen online soon!

Sarah Bebee said...

Laura - thanks!! I'm so glad you got to hang out with Jill (I'm a little jealous!)! We miss you all!!