Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip to Texas

So...Brooklynn and I are flying to Texas on WEDNESDAY! We are excited to see family and friends as we visit Canyon! We are flying in on Gigi's birthday!! As I am thinking of flying with sweet little girl alone, I have to imagine there can be nothing as long as going to Texas in the car....with a dog...
Bella did good traveling to Texas last Christmas, but things sure do change when you have a kiddo! Keep posted for some good Stephens family pictures!
Also - for those that haven't discovered skype yet...it rocks! We have LOVED talking to friends and family - and actually getting to SEE them!! Plus - everyone gets to meet the Brooky!

4 comments:

Kari Plevan said...

Aww, look at cute little Bella. I love this pic!

We'll miss you Sarah!

OhK-Booth said...

The picture is totally cute!! I will miss you on Friday especially. I am thankful you and will be praying for your travels with the sweet bundle! Love ya!

Kristy said...

Sarah --have fun in TX! That Brooklyn is one cutie!!! Love the pictures. And I am going to pick up that book... And I see that Brooklyn is starting to chow down. I have loved this website: http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
Love you guys! Titus sends his love and can't wait to hang with Brooklyn again!!!!

Danielle said...

whoa whoa you have skype!? i should be included on that skype date!