Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alligator Hunting

Little update about Orlando! The trip was WONDERFUL! We visited Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. We ate alligator bites. We were able to walk along some of the lakes, and visited Mount Dora (a cute little town outside of Orlando). My brother's wedding was beautiful, and it was such a huge blessing getting to meet Amanda (my now sister-in-law), her family, and many of my brother's friends we had never met before. I LOVE WEDDINGS!!

A few funnies for those of you that didn't hear in person:
1) instead of bringing my dress for the wedding, my mother brought me a very long sash -- but granted it did look like a strapless dress with sequins, just isn't quite the same thing when you go to put it on....(don't worry, I didn't have to wear the sash -- Thanks Aunt Bambi)

2) my mom, in the course of being nervous for the wedding, and making sure she was doing her part, accidently lit her candle (representative of Larry's family), and then proceeded to light the middle unity candle as well....eeek! The wedding planner had to inconspicously go and blow it out...Mom handled the whole wedding extremely well!

3) Lilo and Stitch, for those of you who have gone, are planning on going, or never in their wildest dream of going to Disney --> I DO NOT recommend the Stitch ride. If you do go to this ride --> clear and simple, hold your breathe and nose when Stich eats the chili...or you might have the same reaction I did...nausea!!



I'll post some pictures later on this week. For now, those of you that are interested can check out these two videos of my brother and his wife in Maui, and one of them scubadiving! Pretty awesome!

And Happy Birthday Miss Cara Bebee yesturday!! Whoo-hooo!!!

1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

Thanks for the Stitch ride comment. Ha! Miss you guys! So excited for your brother's new marriage. Can we some pics of your adventures on your trip? Happy Birthday Cara!