Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pictures, pictures, pictures


For those of you that are DIEING to see pictures of Orlando, Disney World, and the Wedding...look to your hearts content! (Click on picture above to see album!)

Key actors in the pictures:
My mom --> Ginger Stephens (the cutest mom EVER!)
My sister, Victoria (Bambi), and her husband Wes --> Aundera, Jonah and baby Michael.
My brother Larry and the bride Amanda!

Enjoy! PS --> I offically became "cool" by joining facebook yesturday! I'm learning to relate to those I work with...

1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

So cute! Miss you!!

Yea for being cool on facebook. I think I had one once, but forgot my password... ha!

Can't wait until you can go to Pendergraph with us. Kept thinking about you last night. Dying for you to get here!