Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Florida Here We COME!!!

How many time have you heard...
"You've won the world series", "you have an olympic medal", "you've climbed Mt. Everest", "you've won the Boston marathon"...."
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW???"





GO TO DISNEY WORLD!


And guess what, we didn't have to do ANY of those things, and we still get to GO TO DISNEY WORLD! We are headed this afternoon to Orlando Florida, for days in the sun, rides at Disney, and the best of all, the marriage of my brother to Miss Amanda Hitchcock!! What a huge answer to prayer, and what a huge blessing the Lord has poured out on my family! We can't WAIT!!!!!

3 comments:

Kari Plevan said...

My boss got to go to a conference this past week in Orlando and go with his fam to Disney World...now the Bebees. I am trying hard not to be jealous! Someday, someday I will get to return to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot...someday :)

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Have fun in Orlando! I took the girls, Sarah and Grace, to International Drive to shop (my dad lives in Orlando and treated!), and they GOT SICK OF SHOPPING! I know it hardly sounds possible. What a NEAT place to visit.... I'm enjoying your blog!
Yours and His,
Vivian Risse
aka Mrs. Risse, of Brent and Kyle fame

Sarah Bebee said...

Kari -- I think you might enjoy this little quote from a friend of our from camp Anna Womack, about Disney World -- "I was so happy I felt like I had just been saved!" -- one day I hope you return Mrs. Plevan -- it is SOOOOO fun!

And Mrs. Risse --> it is so good to hear from you! I've been visiting your blog as well, and have been greatly encouraged!! Thanks for visiting...and yes, it is Brent and Kyle that have brought you to fame in my book! Not bad references! :o)