Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kentucky

WOW! Sarah and I are in Kentucky right now enjoying our visit to the seminary. This place is absolutely amazing. The staff is full of STUDS that authored many of the books that are on our bookshelf. Hanging out with all our friends and family has been a great encouragement and a confirmation of the Lord's calling on our lives. I cannot fully express in words what the Lord is doing here but I know one thing; this seminary is training men who will faithfully preach the word of God, rightly dividing it and bringing it to bare on the souls of all in the church. We are absolutely pumped about moving here sometime this summer. Well, i'm off to turn in my application in person so that I don't have to pay the application fee!! Oh, by the way...the REAL reason we are moving here is this: Every restaurant has sweet tea. Makes me feel good all over more than anywhere else.

Keep the dream alive,
Ryan

2 comments:

Kari Plevan said...

YEA!!!!

That's it, that's all I got....

YEA!!!!

mindy said...

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!!

I am excited for you two!