Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Brookelyn Bebee

Brooklynn or Brookelyn? We are definate on the name, but the the spelling and middle name are still being debated! But here are some pictures of our sweet little girl and her nursery (which her loving dad will be sharing as an office/nursery! - gotta love seminary!!).These are all from our week 20 sonogram! We now have 4 weeks and 1 day until the due date!!!
The nursery!!
The bed came from our good friends the Crofts, the bedding as a baby gift from my momma, and the beautiful hand-made quilt is from Ryan's mom Debbie! We love you all SO much and can't wait to put our little girl in her new bed!!
Good friends Corrie Ann and Kristen Booth completely redid this dresser for the nursery. It involved an entire Saturday of stripping the wood, priming, painting and destressing! And now it's AWESOME!!!
We promise to keep you updated as we approach the delivery date!! Still feeling great and thankful for the Lord's goodness in this pregancy!! We are so amazingly blessed!

12 comments:

Kari Plevan said...

These new posts are amazing. Keep 'em comin'! We also can't wait for little Brookelyn (sp??) :) to be in that adorable nursery. :)

Love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

I think with the E is good:-) then if yu want to shorten it for any reason, Brook that doesnt look right!
I do love the full name tho!

Shaunna said...

Beautiful name for what is sure to be a beautiful little girl!
Love the updates!!

Brian and Cara said...

The crib looks soooo good! (especially in your house instead of mine!!)

Shaunna said...

PS- We spell Addilyn's name without the "e." Just a thought...;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Bebee, I love your blog and I love the pics! I have linked it to my blog. You can find it at www.micknick.wordpress.com. You should do some sort of post on chemistry...

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl. I'll start talking her up to Asher.

Jamie Butts said...

Loved the post. Did you get my e-mail? I love you!

Brittney said...

Her nursery looks great Sarah Sue! Yay for only four weeks. You look beautiful friend. Can't wait to see that precious little girl.

Sylas said...

A couple of things:
1) Get Bella off that blog.
2) I think you should go with the "E" and one "N".
3) Middle name??? Just remember that my first child shares the name as your husband. (wink!, wink!)
4) I can't tell you haow happy I am to be an Uncle. Hope your doing well. Love ya! (IN a very our souses are brother and sister, we are practically family way)

catherine shea politte said...

BROOKLYNN is my vote...and her nursery is precious!!!! It doesn't even look like it's half-office lol

Sylas said...

OKay, can I revote??? I say, what Shea says, is what I say. And Ty says name her Maggie. I explained that was alreayd taken though. He really misses ya'll.