Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Counting Down!!

Our little girl is considering FULL TERM!

We are now at two & half weeks and counting (15 days to be exact!). I have no ambitions that she will be coming early, so it seems I will have plenty of time to get the house ready, my substitutes ready for DSCS, and finish reading all of those baby books!!

For those of you following about the name, I think we have officially decided on:

Brooklynn Grace Bebee

Although I suppose nothing is final until it is on the birth certificate! But I did purchase some letters to put on the wall for her initials: BGB! I promise to include pictures once I'm finished with the project.

No other news to report, except that I DID take down my Christmas decorations today! I figured if I didn't get on it quick, Brooklynn would be very confused about what month she was born in if all the pictures had Christmas decorations in the background! Thank you all for your love and support during this time!!! We seriously can't wait for the new addition to arrive!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's awesome! I can't believe you're not going to be teaching in almost two weeks! :(
Hope everything goes well with this huge time of transition.

You're awesome Mrs. Bebee!

(like the site theme btw)

Anonymous said...

very exciting. our boy is still four months away and i am already ready for him to be here.

i talk to him every day and he seems to enjoy it by how much he moves around. He already loves daddy.

i hope these next couple of weeks go great. let us know when she comes.

Ryan Bebee said...

Thanks for carrying our Baby!!!

Kari Plevan said...

I want those 15 days to pass by quickly...although I also want you to be able to get everything done.

If you need help with anything...since I obviously wasn't much help with the Christmas decorations...just ASK! I'm only a phone ca...a few feet away. :)

Carla said...

Sarah! I am so excited for you!! The nursery looks adorable....you two are going to be amazing parents :)

Shaunna said...

Brooklynn Grace sounds beautiful!! Can't wait to check this blog and see pictures of your sweet girl!! Rest up these last two weeks...The fun is about to begin:)

KM said...

As the mother to Lindy Grace...I love the choice of the middle name! Love to you three!

Sara Nickson said...

Can't wait to hear about her arrival. You're life is about to change forever--a welcomed and wonderful change. You're going to love "mommyhood."

Allison said...

Hi Bebee's! This is Allison in Texas. We had our baby girl on Nov. 15th. She weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 19in. long. We named her Rylan Brooke Parker. I thought that sounded like your baby girl. I love you both and think of you often.

Eowyn's Heir said...

umm... so... pictures of the project you promised?