Friday, September 22, 2006

Southern?

Well, since Sept. 21st was the day that prospective Southern Seminary students make their announcement of attendance official and public, I guess that I will have to wait until Sept 22 of next year to tell you guys that Sarah and I are planning to attend seminary at Southern in the fall of 2007! Sorry, you'll have to wait until then to get the news.
 
By the way, my fourth graders really frustrated me today so I took them to PE early and challenged them in basketball. Dude, they were nothing. I smoked them like Billy Madison playing dodgeball. It felt great. Here's the best part, everyone thinks I am just being a good teacher!!!
 
Adios,
   Ryan

6 comments:

catherine shea politte said...

won't u already BE at southern next september? i don't get it

Jamie Butts said...

WOO Stinkin' Hoo. And you're going to live at Fuller? Apt. #228? Right?

:)

Unknown said...

That's what I'm talking about, Ryan! I am glad to hear it and look forward to the fellowship. If we can do anything on our end, please don't hesitate to holler at me.

Kari Plevan said...

YEA! We are SOOOO excited about the Bebees coming here. Eron and I can't help but smile and say "yes!" when we think about it. Looking forward to it. We also echo Blake's offer for ANY sort of help as the time gets closer. Also, Village Manor, apt. S-10 (right across the hall) has been unoccupied for awhile now...so come on! :)

Eron said...

You have indeed taken the red pill. Time to see how far the rabbit hole goes. . . what? I'm, I'm sorry. . .

Yeah soooo, why don't you talk that brother-in-law of yours to come with you. The moment Mohler saw Shakov Silas would be VP in a heartbeat!

Peace.

Jamie Butts said...

Post again :) I miss you two.